Wednesday, July 18, 2007

TOO SWEET for words....

Everyone knows how I feel about my nephews and my neice...there's just no question. They are all the apples of my eye, and also have managed to wrap "Uncle Wobert" around their tiny little fingers as well. We shared the evening with Johnny, Will and Nana (Mom Lamey), beginning with dinner at "The Big Time Diner". After returning from dinner, it was obviously bathtime, due in part to the sticky ice cream sundaes (oops, did I mention that?) that Johnny and Will enjoyed. While getting Johnny's jammies on after bathtime, he turned, threw his arms around my neck and proclaimed "I love you Sissy--in the WHOLE WIDE WORLD"! I ask you ....who wouldn't melt into a puddle after hearing something like that? These kids are truly a gift from the Lord.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home