Sunday, May 18, 2008

Rob's surgery is almost here

Thank you to everyone who has been checking on us along the way as we've waited for Robert's surgery date to arrive. Well, it's almost here, and yes, I think I would be less than truthful if I said we weren't both nervous. But, God is in control! We've already seen Him work miracles through our friend's little girl, Victoria (see below). He's still in the miracle business and we are believing that He is about to do another one by making Robert better. Here are our specific prayer requests:
  1. Guidance for Dr. Bose as he does the total right hip replacement on Robert
  2. Ease of intubation during anesthesia due to a past problem. Guidance for those anesthetizing
  3. Ease of recovery/post anesthesia
  4. Strength for Robert as he goes through post op rehabilitation on his hip
  5. Strength for me as I help Robert recuperate at my parent's house in Chickasaw while also maintaining our house in Mobile
  6. Overall improvement for Robert's arthritis by the removal of the arthritic hip

Thank you again to everyone for remembering us! We covet each and every prayer.

Love you all,

Jen

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Test,
Charles

May 20, 2008 at 8:36 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home