Feel the Blog Love
I will have to say that I was very pleasantly surprised today to have received a "blog award" from a fellow sister-in-the-blogosphere! Thank you to The Surrendered Scribe for being so thoughtful and kind to recognize my blog. In the spirit of "spreading the love", I'll have to pass this blog award on to some very neat blog-o-sisters.
First, to Joanne Heim at The Simple Wife--thank you for the insightful and spiritually uplifting posts and especially all of the motivation for scripture memorization and the economization and simplification of households!
And secondly, to Trish at A Joyful Heart--what a special lady. Trish has some very encouraging posts and is extremely insightful as well. Trish and I struggle with some of the same health issues, so I feel like I can relate to some of the things that she goes through. Thanks Trish for your determination!
And also to Monica at The Homespun Heart--Monica is (to me) like a Christian version of Mary Poppins....I can't help but feel better after reading one of her posts. Her always bright and cheery Christian attitude through her blog posts is one of the main motivations behind my new endeavor of blogging. I read her blog for over a year while trying to decide the who, what, when where and how of what I wanted to blog about. Thanks for your great posts!
Thanks to all three of you ladies for what you contribute to the women around you, and especially the women on the blogosphere!! Well, here are the rules as they were passed on to me...
- Just put the logo on your website (I will send you the HTML code in an email).
- Add the link of the blogger who shared the award with you.
- Pass this award on to the bloggers whose blogs you love.
- Leave a message for the blogger who passed on this award to you.
Labels: Blog Awards



3 Comments:
Thank you Jennifer! :) I will post on my blog about this as soon as I can ~ probably today, but most definitely before the weekend!
You're so sweet to think of me ~ an I do appreciate the encouragement of your kind words! :)
Blessings,
Trish
Hi Jen,
Thanks so much for including me in your awards - you are so thoughtful and kind. I am encouraged by you and appreciate hearing from you today!
Have a great day!
Monica
Congrats on your awards.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home