Sunday, November 30, 2008

The Wife's Weekly Prayer List

Well, folks, it's me again.  I'm never short on things that need prayer covering, so here is my personal list for the week.  I hope that it is an encouragement for you to make your own weekly prayer list so that we do not lose sight of the things that need to be taken to the Lord.

1.  I am getting "sniffly".....and believe that a cold is looming over me.  I pray that the Lord will heal that so that I can function at work this week.
2.  Continued healing of my father in law, Bob (heart, kidney and lung issues)
3.  Continued healing of my dad, mulitple health problems.
4.  Unspoken Prayers for my friends Cammie and Harry.
5.  For my brother's (Paul) upcoming trip in country (undisclosed) in a few days.  Prayers for safety and hedges of protection for him and for Ben.  Prayers for their wives and families who will be back at home.
6.  Prayer for me this week with a very busy work week....strength, stamina, clear mind....
7.  For my mom's upcoming epidural block on Friday 12/5 so that it will bring her instant pain relief from the pain that she has suffered in her back and leg.  Guidance for Dr. Trent as he performs the block.
8.  Unspoken requests for me and for Robert over some things that we are just putting before the Lord.

Wife of Rob


Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home