Happy Birthday SueBee--My Bestest Girlfriend on the Planet!
Seaworld, San Antonio Texas, October 2005
Happy Birthday to my best Girlfriend on the Planet--SueBee!! I love you....it's ya birthday, it's ya birthday, it's ya birthday!!!!! My dark headed princess sistah from anothah mistah!!! You know that I thank God for you each day. I'm so thankful for what you mean to me and Rob and to our family....you ROCK OUR WORLD! You are the best and I hope that we will be celebrating birthdays until we're over 90! "LOVE YOU BYE!"
Labels: Thoughts



2 Comments:
You are one crazy sistah girl--what a great memory pic, the woman at Seaworld didn't like my AU backpack and you thought you saw Johnny Depp incognito..Love you more and that hubby of yours!!Thanks for the b-day tribute, I'm not gifted w/techno-talent so you'll get a card in snail mail, lol...
Happy Birthday to your dear friend.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home