Memory Monday Psalm 37 (v 5-9)
For Memory Monday, I still want to continue with Psalm 37. I am determined to memorize the whole chapter! This week, I will be working on verses 5~9. I hope and pray that everyone has a great week! Mine is going to be super busy, since it's the last week before Christmas and since Rob and I will be on the road during Christmas week.
Happy memorizing everyone....
Psalm 37 (New International Version)
5 Commit your way to the LORD;
trust in him and he will do this:
6 He will make your righteousness shine like the dawn,
the justice of your cause like the noonday sun.
7 Be still before the LORD and wait patiently for him;
do not fret when men succeed in their ways,
when they carry out their wicked schemes.
8 Refrain from anger and turn from wrath;
do not fret—it leads only to evil
9 For evil men will be cut off,
but those who hope in the LORD will inherit the land.
trust in him and he will do this:
6 He will make your righteousness shine like the dawn,
the justice of your cause like the noonday sun.
7 Be still before the LORD and wait patiently for him;
do not fret when men succeed in their ways,
when they carry out their wicked schemes.
8 Refrain from anger and turn from wrath;
do not fret—it leads only to evil
9 For evil men will be cut off,
but those who hope in the LORD will inherit the land.
Labels: Memory Monday, Prayers, Scriptures



3 Comments:
Have a very blessed week sweetie.
Safe Traveling and great job on your memory very!!
Merry Christmas!
I love that reminder to be still and that he will be the one to work on our behalf. It ties in so well to what God has been speaking to me lately.
Much love,
Joanne
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home