Memory Monday....on Tuesday....all caught up!
Well, I'm finally caught up (yeah!!)....I was behind on my Memory Monday since Rob and I have been sick (not all the way well yet, but we're getting there...thank you to all of those who have sent get well wishes!). I think I will move on to verses 5-6 for the rest of this week and then pick up with another 4 verses next Monday.
Well...here it goes:
Psalm 37:1-4
(1) Do not fret because of evil me or be envious of those who do wrong. (2) For like the grass they will wither and die, for like the green plants, they will soon die away. (3) Trust in the Lord and do good. Dwell in the land and enjoy His safe pasture. (4) Delight yourself in the Lord and He will give you the desires of your heart.
Well...here it goes:
Psalm 37:1-4
(1) Do not fret because of evil me or be envious of those who do wrong. (2) For like the grass they will wither and die, for like the green plants, they will soon die away. (3) Trust in the Lord and do good. Dwell in the land and enjoy His safe pasture. (4) Delight yourself in the Lord and He will give you the desires of your heart.
Labels: Memory Monday, Scriptures


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home