Saturday, December 6, 2008

Saturday's Cafe Chat




Well, today's Internet Cafe Chat question is "If money were no option, what gift would you give to who and why?"  The Bible tells us in Romans 6:23 that "The wages of sin is death but the free gift of God is eternal life through Christ Jesus our Lord".  In light of this scripture, I would have to say that I would want the "free gift of God" to be spread to everyone within my personal reach.  This question brings with it a reminder that we should not have to speak in the hypathetical, but that we should be spreading the good news of the Gospel of Jesus Christ to anyone and everyone.  I am the chief of sinners and am preaching to myself.  I believe that this provocative question today should be all the reminder that I need to always be prepared to share my faith.


Photobucket


Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger HisFireFly said...

Amen! May the name of our Saviour ever be on our lips!

December 6, 2008 at 1:18 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home