The BIGGEST little verse
As I was reading my devotion this morning, on patience (which I confess, I possess very little when it comes to certain things), a verse in Habakkuk 2:3 just jumped out. It's a very "user friendly verse". It small, tiny, compact and will fit even in the smallest of pockets or purses. But small as it may be in size, it's GI-NORMOUS the message that it packs. It's got a message that is applicable to almost anything that I may run across in my daily struggle to gain more patients patience (sorry, I work in the Healthcare industry...can you see where I sometimes have to ask for patience??) At any rate, this very useful morsel that God has given to us in Habakkuk simply says this: "Though it tarry, WAIT for it."
How great is that verse I ask you? I hope that you will glean from it as much as I did. And even though some of us are working hard on our commitments to Memory Monday and Joanne Heim's site "The Simple Wife", this one is a "gimme". We can all commit this verse to memory instantaneously. See how easy that was....now we are armed with another morsel of God's instruction to us that is ready and available when you go to reach........ah but wait......."Though it tarry, WAIT for it!".
How great is that verse I ask you? I hope that you will glean from it as much as I did. And even though some of us are working hard on our commitments to Memory Monday and Joanne Heim's site "The Simple Wife", this one is a "gimme". We can all commit this verse to memory instantaneously. See how easy that was....now we are armed with another morsel of God's instruction to us that is ready and available when you go to reach........ah but wait......."Though it tarry, WAIT for it!".
Wife of Rob
Labels: Ponderings, Scriptures, Thoughts

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home