Taste? What is Taste?

So why is it that you get sick and BAM....nothing has a taste, you can't hear for the gunk in your ears and you walk around with a Puffs with Vicks hanging out of one nostril and Vicks inhaler hanging out of the other one. Well....I'm there. Cough Cough, Sniffle Sniffle, AAAATTTTCCCHHOOOOOOOOO! Excuse me.
At any rate, if you couldn't tell already, I'm sick. And not only am I sick, but el-hubbo is sick now also...thanks to el-wifo. I hope to be much better towards the weekend, now that I have "good stuff" that my doctor's office gave me (I'm ditching the Over the Counter stuff--this is an official sickness people...no Nyquil is going to handle this bad boy cold!)
I hope to have some bloggy things all typed up between now and then. I had quite a few thoughts going on the last few days, until they all got muddled up with that cold swimming around in my head. Once I get them sorted back out and can breathe on my own for more than 30 seconds without coughing or sneezing, I'll be back in the blogosphere!
Well...I have to go now....before I fall asleEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Wife of Rob
Labels: Thoughts

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home