The Turkeys Are Coming!!
Thanksgiving is almost here! I'm SOOOO excited! My brother, sister-in-law and the three littles will be heading our way from North Alabama this Sunday! They will be with us a whole week. So, this weekend, I am going to get all of my prep work done so that we can have a laid back Turkey Day. The first part of the prep is to get turkeys (for frying!), propane tank filled (to fry turkeys!), and all the veggies at the vegetable market for the side dishes and stuffing. My plan is to do all of this on Saturday so that we can start the week out ahead. I'm really excited about the star of the show. Believe it or not, the star is not always the turkey, albeit ours will be so good and so juicy! The star is actually the carrot souffle! If you have never had it....I'm so sorry! You must try it this year. It's so easy easy easy. I use the Picadilly Carrot Souffle Recipe, which you can get here. The recipe listed does not make very much, so I double this recipe and it fits into a deep dish 9 x 13 glass baking dish. I will post some picks of some of my finished products, once we get all of the cooking underway.
Get your Gobble On!!!
Wife of Rob
Labels: Recipes, Thanksgiving Harvest

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home