Friday, November 14, 2008

Memory Monday....a few days late

Well, there has been a lot going on this week, so I'm a few days behind with starting "Memory Monday" with the sisters of the blogosphere (started by Joanne Heim at The Simple Wife). So, I am adding this post of the shorter of the two verses that I need to commit to total memory, since I already had the first part of this passage in memory. My life verses have (for quite some time now) been Jeremiah 29:11-12. I want to add 13-14 to that for total memory, since I have only had bits and pieces of them in my brain and not the total verses. So, since I'm behind a few days, I will work on verse 13 between today and Sunday night and will add verse 14 to that on Monday (for next week).
Jeremiah 29:13
"And you will seek Me and find Me, when you search for Me with all your heart."
Happy memorizing everyone! Wife of Rob

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home