I will tell Mom you said so Lora! She has always had beautiful hair. She had chestnut brown hair, so she grayed "very well"....I, on the other hand, was born blonde (see pictures of my neice....I was identical to her). The gray that I have is very well taken care of by my best friend and hairdresser, Diane! Blondes do not gray as gracefully!!!
2 Comments:
Emma Grace is darlin' and so are her sweet siblings. And your mother's hair is so pretty.
I'm always amazed at your neat techno skills here - the slide show was very nice.
I will tell Mom you said so Lora! She has always had beautiful hair. She had chestnut brown hair, so she grayed "very well"....I, on the other hand, was born blonde (see pictures of my neice....I was identical to her). The gray that I have is very well taken care of by my best friend and hairdresser, Diane! Blondes do not gray as gracefully!!!
Thank you for the sweet words!
Hugs
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home