The Latest From Emma Grace
Hello family, friends and all of my bloggy sisters! Blogger went "wonky" on me, so the slideshow is below this post. This is just a little slideshow update of some pictures of Emma Grace, my newest niece that was born on Sunday. Mom and I are still here having a great time with the new baby, my brother and sister in law, and of course the other three children. We are going to hate to see the week come to an end on Sunday, which is when we'll be headed back home.
But, for now....here are some pictures--so that everyone can share in our joy!
But, for now....here are some pictures--so that everyone can share in our joy!
Labels: Kiddie Talk, Milestone Moments


2 Comments:
Your family has been truly blessed my friend.
I agree with Denise! what a beautiful family...
My daughters name is Emma-Pearl
I¨m Ana and I recently created a blog for christian everyday moms called EVERYDAY M.MOMS, I would appreciate if you could come and visit us sometime.
Here's our link http://everydaymmoms.blogspot.com/
Blessings
Ana~
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home