Monday, November 24, 2008

Memory Monday--Take 2 (kind of)


I'm not quite done with the memorization from last week.  I was very busy and very overwhelmed at work this past week.  But, nonetheless, I press on.  I am going to finish Jeremiah 29:14  but will go ahead an pick up my new verse for this week as well, which will be Galatians 6:9.

So far....here is what I have done on Jeremiah 29:14:

"I will be found by you and will bring you out of your captivity.  I will gather you from all the nations......."

My new verse is Galatians 6:9:

"And let us not grow weary while doing good, for in due season we shall reap if we do not lose heart."

Happy memorizing!!


Wife of Rob

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Glenda, saved by grace said...

those are very good verses to memorize. I'm glenda, I just wanted to introduce myself!

November 25, 2008 at 8:09 AM  
Blogger Wife of Rob said...

Thank you for stopping by Glenda...you're welcome in my home here anytime! Happy Memorizing!!

November 25, 2008 at 10:33 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home