Memory Monday--Hebrews 11:6 (NIV)
It's that time again! Thank you for challenging us Joanne....I look forward to this every week! Well, I'll jump right on in the pool here with last week's verse... "Above all else, guard your heart for it is the wellspring of life." Proverbs 4:23For this week, I'm continuing with the next verse in our Bible Study, "I Promise", by Gary Smalley. Our class is REALLY enjoying this study. I would highly encourage it if you are looking for a great couples study. Anyhow....our verse for this week is:
"Without faith it is impossible to please God, because anyone who comes to Him must believe that He exists and He rewards those who earnestly seek Him." Hebrews 11:6 (NIV)Happy memorizing everyone!!!
Labels: Memory Monday


3 Comments:
Wonderful verse.
I look forward to Memory Monday every week too!
Great verses! I love that God rewards those who earnestly seek Him - that is the coolest thing to me - finding Him is not the end - rewards! We serve an amazing God!
Love that reminder to guard my heart this morning!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home