Talk About Tuesday-- They ARE a Girl's Best Friend
This post is dedicated to my SWEET husband. Why, you ask? Because today, I got a very special present from him. Recently, I had an allergic reaction, which caused me to have to get my wedding band cut off. I was SOOOO upset! I was able to get my engagement ring off just in time, but the wedding band bit the dust. So, my husband took me to our favorite jewelry store last weekend and showed me the diamond ring guard bands that he had picked out. I couldn't have looked myself and found anything I liked better. They were SO beautiful! I just got them back today from being sized. This picture was taken quickly, and isn't the clearest one, but you get the point. Thank you Baby!! I love you!! I will treasure them forever!
For more great "Talk About Tuesday" posts, visit Lara Gallagher's blog, The Lazy Organizer.
Labels: Talk About Tuesday




2 Comments:
Beyond sweet.
WOW!!! What a wonderful surprise, and it is BEAUTIFUL!!!
Beth
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home