Memory Monday--Proverbs 31:10-11
Well, like they say..."better late than never!". Whew....what a day! But, here are my verses for this week:
10 Who[b] can find a virtuous[c] wife?
For her worth is far above rubies.
11 The heart of her husband safely trusts her;
So he will have no lack of gain. Proverbs 31:10-11
I hope that everyone has a great week! Happy Memorizing....and Happy Birthday Joanne!
Labels: Memory Monday



3 Comments:
May you be abundantly blessed this week.
So glad you are here this week! May we be virtuous women. Blessings to you!
I don't know if you realize this, but you are not the only one who chose this passage this week. I think God is trying to tell me something...
As an aside, 2 of my friends from high school follow your blog on facebook. Small world!
Have a great week!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home