Thursday, March 12, 2009

Thankful Thursday

Hang with me folks....this is my first attempt to post from my Blackberry. The computer is already off and I'm winding down with my sleepy dog, sleepy husband and an episode of Frasier. I was reflecting on how thankful that I am for everything that I have. The Lord has been so good to us, even at a time that most of the
country is in a crisis. Thank you Lord for my wonderful husband, our  home and our incredible families. You have given me far more than I deserve.
--
Sent from my mobile device





Photobucket


Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Denise said...

Amen, such sweet blessings.

March 12, 2009 at 3:21 AM  
Blogger Lora said...

Congrats on posting from your Blackberry! You are light years ahead of me - I am a techno dinosaur.

Your thanksgiving to the Lord is precious. And I wholeheartedly agree, we have been given far more than we deserve.

Blessings!

March 14, 2009 at 5:39 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home