Monday, May 25, 2009

Moxie, On Cooking




Recently I brought home a new cookbook that I have been wanting. It's a fabulous collection of a book that literally tells yo uhow to cook everythin, such as it's title suggests. Check out this great book by Mark Bittman....let me know how you like it! The hummus recipe alone makes the book worth while! As you can see from the film below....I barely got it out of the bag before Moxie decided it was time to wallow all over this fabulous new find. Now it has his official stamp of approval!!!!!!!!! Let me know what you think of the book--i fully believe that it is an "end-all, be-all" type book with it's encyclopedia-ish style of writing. I'll look forward to hearing from all of you in blog-land!
Photobucket

Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

Blogger Denise said...

I love cookbooks.

May 26, 2009 at 12:10 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home