Sunday, December 28, 2008

Christmas Catch-Up

Well, we are writing to you from somewhere in Georgia at a hotel that "will do" for the night...it's not my typical favorite hotel brand (starts with an "M" and ends with a "T"), but with a dog in tow, our options are more limited!

I will be trying to catch everyone up over the next few days of all the events that have taken place this past week.  What a GLORIOUS week in the Lord we had!  And today was my birthday, which means that all of these events have made for one of the greatest birthdays ever! 

I can't wait to sit down and catch you all up....but let me get unpacked and then I'll start on the saga.  We should be home tomorrow night!!

I pray that everyone has had an incredible Christmas week!!





Photobucket


Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger sailorcross said...

HAPPY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!!

Praying for safe travel for the rest of your trip home!!

I'll be looking forward to "the rest of the story"!!

Beth

December 28, 2008 at 6:30 AM  
Blogger Denise said...

Praying for you.

December 28, 2008 at 6:53 AM  
Blogger HisFireFly said...

I'm excited to hear about your wonderful time in Him. In Himself is where He desires us to abide, and there are such blessings there.

Happy belated birthday, and may countless blessings begin to shower down upon you and yours.

December 29, 2008 at 9:23 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home