A few steps further....
Well, today was a good day. Robert had the nurse and the physical therapist to visit, all in one day. The therapist actually got him outside and down the back steps of Mom's deck! I had to go to work but Mom took off to stay home with Rob. She called and said "he's outside!". I thought that was great progress for sure! We're taking it a day at the time, but we're getting there. As a matter of fact, by the time that I got home from work, he had learned how to maneuver the wheel chair from the living room to the kitchen....which is quite a feat, if you saw the turn he has to make! He is trying to regain as much independance as possible, and what a great start!
I can't thank everyone enough for all of the prayers and support during this time.....words are not enough.
Love to all,
Jen

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home