Saturday, May 31, 2008

Jen's night out

I had a great opportunity to go and socialize a little with some of our Sunday School classmates this evening. And might I say, excellent smoking on the chicken, Forrest (and Amber, for buying the smoker!) And Pam, thank you for a most excellent strawberry tart. And a big congratulations to Christen and Andy on the upcoming bundle of joy! It was great to see everyone and even more fun to watch the kids have such a great time together. It really was nice to get out a little bit, albeit I wish Rob had been able to go, but hey, he did at least peel and cut the potatoes for me for my potato salad....so I guess he was there in his own little way. As I was driving home, I had to just say a little thank you to the Lord for such a wonderful group of people to fellowship with in class and outside of class. It's only when you have to be away for a while (like Rob and I have had to be) that you realize just how great those things are. Rob is still doing great....he has had a good day and we're looking forward to another one tomorrow! Thank you for all of the prayers and support. It means more than you will ever know. Love to all, Jen

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home