Rockin' and Rollin'
Well, we're about eight days post op and Rob is moving right along! He is doing great with therapy and still going on almost no pain medication! He has even gotten in the bed TWICE, totally unassisted, which is a definite answer to prayer. Keep praying for strength for me.....I had to break down and go get a massage tonight....boy, did I need it (Thanks Phyllis--you're an awesome lady!) We're also forcing (ha ha) Mom to go get a massage--she's been working hard along side both of us. The only way to get her to do it is to pay for it ahead of time--now she has no choice! Sneaky huh? ;o)
Tomorrow is therapy again and the nurse will be out....I'm sure we'll get more excellent reports!
Thank you again to all who have been praying. We can never thank you enough.
Love to all,
Jen

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home