Hurricane on the Bayou - A MacGillivray Freeman Film
I have been meaning to post this lately, but just haven't gotten around to it. In light of "Fay's" presence in the weather realm right now, I figured now must be the time to post this. Having been through many hurricanes in my lifetime, my heart goes out to those who have been affected by any of these storms. But, If you like the IMAX, and especially if you are from the South, you need to check out this film. Not only was the movie great, but the music was outstanding. I had not heard Tab Benoit's music before, but really enjoyed getting to know him in the film....I have even since added some of his music to the trusty iPod since then.
Enjoy,
jen
Hurricane on the Bayou - A MacGillivray Freeman Film
Labels: Thoughts

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home