Memory Monday--last one of the year!
Well, this is the last Memory Monday of 2008! I'm so excited to see what paths that we all continue to go down with our Memory Monday's for 2009! I just got in last night from being gone out of town, so I have lots of things going on this week, with work in the midst. I am praying that God will allow me to continue down this path of memorization with minimal adverse outside obstacles this week.
So, with that said, I'm going to leave you with where I am in Psalm 37, which is at verse 7. With the Christmas festivities, I didn't complete as much as I would have liked to, so I will adjust for this week. "7 Be still before the Lord and wait patiently for Him; do not fret
As for the verses for this week, I will continue in Psalm 37 with 8-10, which state:
"8 Refrain from anger and turn from wrath; do not fret--it only leads to evil. 9 For evil men will be cut off but those who hope in the lord will inherit the land. 10 A little while and the wicked will be no more; though you look for them, they will not be found."
HAPPY MEMORIZING!!!!!
Labels: Memory Monday



1 Comments:
Great job.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home