Monday, February 9, 2009

Memory Monday (Ephesians 5:1-2)


Well, I'm here...it's 10:00, but I'm here, with the "crud", but here nonetheless! Here we go...

"8 Finally bretheren, whatever things are true, whatever things are noble, whatever things are just, whatever things are pure, whatever things ae lovely, whatever things are of good report, if there is any virtue and if there is anything praiseworthy--meditate on these things. 9 The things which you learned and received and heard and saw in me, these do, and the God of peace will be with you."

For this week, I am going to move to Ephesians 5:1-2, which state:

"1 Therefore be imitators of God as dear children. 2 And walk in love, as Christ also has loved us and given Himself for us, an offering and a sacrifice to God for a sweet smelling aroma."


Happy memorizing everyone...and stay away from this yucky stuff that's going around!

Photobucket

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Denise said...

Great job my friend, bless you.

February 9, 2009 at 11:34 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home